Monday, January 17, 2011

Brain Freeze

It has been awhile since I have posted anything, but I have had 'brain freeze'. It is the best term I could come up with, but it tells you where I have been at.
I have been making the corrections on my third book, "Gemstones", which should hopefully be out on the market in a couple of weeks. You will be able to find it on Amazon.com and EStore.com. I am waiting on the final proofing and I will let you know when it is out there. Meanwhile, here is an excerpt:


My Path

Through the desert I must go.
I need to follow the One who knows all.

This path I must take may be rough and barren,
but still I must go.

I need to take the narrow road, for the road that is wide,
is full of pot holes.

I must not turn to the left or the right
and wander off the track.
My destiny is on the narrow path and so I must go.

I may stumble, but I will not turn back, for the One who
knows all,
has got my back.

Have a blessed day everyone,
Shifra

No comments:

Post a Comment