Monday, March 7, 2011

Be of Good Courage

I was in a angry and funky mood the last couple of days and then yesterday morning I picked up the bible and started reading Joshua chapter one.
verse 6: "Be strong and courageous;"
verse 7: "only be strong and very courageous"
I really needed to hear these verses. It helped so much.

I know people say Christians should not have bad days, but we are still human. We cannot deny that we do not have troublesome times. We would be lying if we did, but we have God's promise that He will not leave us and that He will always be with us.

He promises to make our way prosperous and successful as we remain faithful to Him and His word.

Verse 1:9 of Joshua states, "I hereby command you: Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Thank you Lord God for showing us how much You love us.

My friends be of good courage and strong in the faith.

Blessings,
Shifra

No comments:

Post a Comment