Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Compassion

I just watched a video from animal planet how a goose was helping a blind dog get around. It made me think.

God allows one unlikely animal  to help another and yet we as a people can be very uncaring to one another. This should not be. We are to be 'lights' to the world, but what are we really illuminating? Are we letting our lives be torches in the darkness? Are we showing unconditional love to one another? Are we being compassionate?

I know for myself that I miss it many times. I also know that we will, but on the whole we should be living our lives for Jesus and be all that He has destined us to be. After all He did give Himself for us. He became our 'sacrificial lamb'.

Let us take our example from the goose and the dog and be those 'LIGHTS' in the darkness.

Blessings,
Shifra

No comments:

Post a Comment