Friday, September 23, 2011

A Christlike Life

Saying you are a believer in Christ doesn't make you a believer. You can have all the head knowledge in the world, but if it isn't in your heart then what good is it?

You may say all the right things, but if God doesn't get the glory then they are just words in the wind.

We are made of God, created by His hands, but who or what do you truly acknowledge?

Are you worshiping God or men who teach God's word and/or men who make rules?

God says we will know them by their fruit. What do you display? Do your actions show forth peace or turmoil; self-centeredness or selflessness; hatred or love? I could go on, but you get the drift.

Speaking the 'walk' and actually 'walking' the 'walk' are two entirely different things.

How dare we question God or even dare to tell Him what needs to be done!!! We are not the Creator, but the Creation.

We are all 'sinners' till we actually acknowledge what He, and He alone, has done on our behalf.

I am so thankful that Yeshua/Jesus took my sins upon Himself. That He became the final sacrificial Lamb and because of what He did, with the shedding of His blood, I have been set free.

Where do you stand? To whom or to what do you place your allegiance?

"These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
Their worship of me is made up only of rules taught by man."
"You turn things upside down, as if the potter were thought to be like clay! Shall what is formed say to him who formed it, "He did not make me?" Can the pot say of the potter, "He knows nothing." " (Isaiah 29:13, 16 NIV)

Blessings,
Shifra

No comments:

Post a Comment