Monday, October 17, 2011

Update

I have not written for awhile as I have writer's block.

I have joined the choir at  my church, Coral Ridge Pres., and I am also practicing for Handel's Messiah, which we will be doing for Christmas. I'm enjoying it, but Handel's Messiah is tough. I am a soprano, but no longer a high soprano so some of the notes are really a challenge. I have to try sitting near the second sopranos so I won't get confused from the high sopranos.

I was surprised this morning when I found out that one of my books sold on Amazon.com. Cool. It was The Calling card Mystery, for middle schoolers and up. It would be nice to see the other titles, Fertile Ground and Gemstones, sell too.

Please pray for me that my voice will not give out and that all the glory will be unto God.

Be blessed dear readers,
Shifra

No comments:

Post a Comment