Tuesday, May 7, 2019

May 7, 2019

John 14:27 
“Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.” (NASB)

What a phenomenal verse! I love this! 

This world may not experience peace, but my spirit definitely can. I can retain peace as long as my vision remains truly focused. My focus must always be on the one who saved me and took me from a crumbling foundation and placed me on sturdy ground.

I don’t need to fear, but if fear tries to knock at my door I will then place it at the feet of Jesus. All my concerns He already knows about so why should I worry. 

You are my Rock and my Fortress and in You I place my trust. Thank You my Lord and King! 
Amen!

Juan 14:27
“La paz os dejo; Te doy mi paz; no como el mundo da, yo te doy. No se turbe vuestro corazón, ni tenga miedo. ”(NASB)

¡Qué verso fenomenal! ¡Me encanta esto!

Este mundo puede no experimentar paz, pero mi espíritu definitivamente puede. Puedo mantener la paz mientras mi visión permanezca verdaderamente enfocada. Mi enfoque siempre debe estar en el que me salvó y me sacó de una base desmoronada y me puso en un terreno firme.

No necesito temer, pero si el miedo trata de llamar a mi puerta, lo pondré a los pies de Jesús. Todas mis preocupaciones, Él ya lo sabe, así que ¿por qué debería preocuparme?

Tú eres mi roca y mi fortaleza y en ti pongo mi confianza. ¡Gracias mi señor y rey!
¡Amén!

No comments:

Post a Comment