Thursday, October 7, 2010

More on Colors

Since I talked about purple yesterday it got me thinking about other colors.


Purple : imperial, princely or regal or exalted birth; the sovereignity of God.


Red : the color of blood. Christ shed His blood for us. He gave His life upon the
cross that we may have a way out. Life is in the blood and God new with out the
blood that there would be no forgiveness of sin.


Blue : symbolic of heaven; truth.


White : represents purity; Isaiah 1:18 "Come now, and let us reason together,"
Says the Lord, "Though your sins are scarlet, They will be white as snow,
Thouugh they are red like crimson, They will be like wool." (NASB)


This little study shows me why I pick the colors I do for my tree during Christmas.
I always do a color theme, but now it is even more meaningful to me.


Though I could not find anything for gold I believe it is also symbolic. For example,
the streets of gold. We will not have to have any lights in heaven as the light will
come directly from the throne/Godhead--I believe that will be a golden light (my
opinion).


Blessings,
Shifra

No comments:

Post a Comment